Children & Youth
• Sunday School – We have graded classes from age 3 through High School.
• Junior Church – Our Junior Church meets while our pastor is preaching during our Sunday Morning service. We try to reach a balance, keeping the service exciting enough to keep the children's attention while teaching them to enjoy sitting under the preaching of the Word of God.
• Summer Camp – Each year we take our Juniors and Teens to a combo week at a conservative Christian youth camp.
• Outings – We try to also plan other events throughout the year to encourage young people to grow in their walk with God. Some of these would include: Youth Rallies & Conferences, Youth Outings, Junior Church Picnics, etc.
• Important – Family Focused – We try to encourage families to grow together and draw closer in the Lord. As a matter of principle, there are no teen only or children only events. Parents are invited and encouraged to take part in all events that their children attend.